Barbecue time approaches and I’m on the hunt for recipes that would add a special touch to a barbecue party. This sparking cooler adds the summer taste of rhubarb to ice cold Prosecco and is sure to get the party fizzing.
Thanks to Mixed Greens for the original recipe
Serves 6-8 Gluten Free*
- 6 oz. light rum
- 6oz. dark rum
- Juice of 3 limes or lemons (a combination also works)
- 6 oz. spiced rhubarb simple syrup
- Pour all ingredients into an ice-filled jug.
- Top off with Prosecco and stir gently.
- Garnish with thin slices of lime or lemon.
Serve and enjoy responsibly
*Gluten Free – Although I make every effort to ensure that the ingredients list are gluten free, you should double check at the time of using as manufactures change the base ingredients of their products frequently.