This is a variation on the classic whisky mac by Wayne Collins. It’s a Whisky based cocktail that’s great for kicking off your Burns night dinner of Haggis with Whisky Cream Sauce and Orkney Clapshot!
Serves; 1 – Gluten free*
- Dash whisky bitters
- 1 strip orange zest
- 25ml/1fl oz Scotch whisky
- 25ml/1fl oz ginger liqueur
- A piece of thinly sliced lemon zest, to garnish
- Place all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice and stir to mix.
- Strain into a whiskey tumbler over ice, garnish with lemon zest and serve.
*Gluten Free – Although I make every effort to ensure that the ingredients list are gluten free, you should double check at the time of using as products change their base ingredients frequently