This sophisticated coffee cocktail is best drank at elevenses for a little pick-me-up! Hopefully “the sun is over the yard-arm” somewhere in the world by then!
I use chilled espresso rather than a coffee liqueur for that good old caffeine kick
Serves 1 – Gluten Free*
- 50ml/2fl oz vodka
- 25ml/1fl oz Galliano, or similar liqueur
- 1 tsp Gomme or sugar syrup
- 25ml/1fl oz freshly brewed and chilled Espresso coffee
- 3 coffee beans, for garnish
- Fill a Boston Shaker half full with cracked ice
- Add the vodka, liqueur, syrup and fresh coffee
- Shake hard to ensure a foam.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with the coffee beans.
*Gluten Free – Although I make every effort to ensure that the ingredients list are gluten free, you should double check at the time of using as manufacturers change the base ingredients of their products frequently.