This is a variant of the Greyhound a grapefruit and vodka mix, the addition of the ‘Hot Sauce’ give this glamorous thirst quencher a bit of a zing.
SERVINGS: 2 (about 1 cup)
PREP TIME: 5 min
- 125 ml Citrus Vodka
- 50 ml triple sec liqueur
- 50 ml pink grapefruit juice
- 5 ml Gomme Syrup or Stock Syrup
- 5 ml FRANK’S REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK’S REDHOT® Chile & Lime™ Hot Sauce
- Pink grapefruit wedges for garnish
- Fill a Boston shaker half-full with cracked ice.
- Add the vodka, triple sec, grapefruit juice, syrup and Frank’s RedHot Sauce.
- Shake well.
- Strain into chilled Collins glasses.
- Garnish with grapefruit wedges
Enjoy this fruity zinger responsibly….
*Gluten Free – Although I make every effort to ensure that the ingredients list are gluten free, you should double check at the time of using as manufactures change the base ingredients of their products frequently.